FP&A Manager 6 Month FTC
FP&A Manager role based in the heart of London
Must have experience managing a team
About Our Client
My client is a non-departmental public body with 300+ people based around the world. This role will be London based.
This role will be responsible for (not an exhaustive list):
-Leading and managing all of the group forecasting processes including challenging and interrogating the inputs with senior stakeholders.
-Supporting and advising the Senior Leadership team on the likely financial consequences as part of their decision-making process.
-Lead, develop and manage the Financial Planning& Analysis team (5 members)
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be/have:
- experience working in a similar FP&A Manager role
- background managing and supporting a team on a day to day basis
- Advanced level Excel and modelling skills in order to manipulate and analyse large complex skills
- ideally experience working in both the Public Sector and Private
What's on Offer
- 6 month FTC opportunity
- £55,000 to £60,000 Pro rata per annum depending on level of experience