- Brilliant Opportunity to join the most profitable area of the business
- Be responsible for commercial decision making & providing financial expertise
About Our Client
Industry-leading hospitality company with a global presence going through a transformation within their UK HQ. This has left the company witht h capacity to recruit across various areas, especially within their FP&A team across the Americas.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will have a wide range of responsibilities within a diverse range of areas. The range of responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with onshore finance business partners and business stakeholders at regional and functional level to provide day to day financial management and analytics.
- Managing the delivery of business support activities such as budgeting, forecasting, and analysis across functions in Operations and Overheads
- Support the delivery of ad-hoc reports and analysis, including scenario modelling to support decision making.
- Forming strong working relationships with Finance business partners and collaborating to deliver high quality, relevant insight.
- Recommending process changes to improve IHG's financial performance and financial controls.
- Acting as an escalation point for audit queries.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully Qualified accountant, or equivalent experience
- Ideally 5+ years' experience as a Finance analyst / Finance manager, or comparable position within a global organization.
- Able to manage and deliver outputs, incl. managing stakeholders' expectations and supporting junior colleagues.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Due to nature of this role being based in a global team, the role will require an 11am - 7pm working pattern
What's on Offer
£50k - £60k + Bonus + Benefits