Leading consumer-led business
Newly-created role reporting to the Head of FP&A
About Our Client
My client has stacks of heritage and hold a great reputation in the market. You'll be joining a local employer of choice who truly value their staff. This is an exciting time to join the business to play a key part in driving an FP&A function forward and promoting a 'business partnering' culture.
This will be a newly-created FP&A Manager role reporting to the Head of FP&A. You will be tasked with all planning activities and leading on the business model. There will also be a number of ad hoc projects which you will be engaged on.
The Successful Applicant
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with a strong academic background
- Demonstrate FP&A experience across business planning and modelling
- Be comfortable leading all budgeting, forecasting, and analytical activities
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop key stakeholder relationships
- Previous exposure to developing models and building a team will be advantageous
What's on Offer
- £45,000 - £50,000 basic
- Leading bonus and pension scheme
- Employee discount