Fast growing private equity back FMCG organisation
Newly created FP&A Manager opportunity.
About Our Client
The company is an innovative organisation that offers a unique range or products and services to their clients that has brought them to the forefront of their ever expanding market. It is ambitious, exciting, and has a established themselves as a leader in their market, now with private equity backing they have entered another exciting phase of growth and expansion.
This is a true FP&A Manager position and will be responsible for a number of commercial activities that will include:
- Implementing reporting tools to improve the reporting process and building financial models.
- Financial and operations analysis to support business critical cases
- Lead all analysis i.e margin analysis, KPI analysis and sales analysis
- Develop cost centre analysis at group level, aligning processes and mappings
- Work closely alongside external partners and business partner with a range of stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA and with a background in senior Financial planning and analysis activities support the senior leadership team with business critical analysis. Experience in a private equity environment would be highly advantageous. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and being commercially astute.
What's on Offer
The package on offer is £60,000 - £65,000 Basic salary, Bonus, Pension, PMI, Life Assurance.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 07769925112.