- A market-leader in global shipping & freight!
- Excellent opportunities for progression and salary reward in Nottingham!
About Our Client
My client is a house-hold name in the International & European shipping markets. A transport haulier and shipping business with over 42 years' experience in the market. My client is rapidly expanding their Nottingham based operation and looking for like-minded individuals to join them on the next step in their journey.
As a Freight Sales Executive you will report into the Branch Freight Director on a daily basis and have the following areas of responsibility:
- To act as the primary point of contact for quotations and enquiries for ad-hoc business.
- To identify sales opportunities. Profiling all new business to understand intricately how we can support with freight / customs.
- To generate new sales, linked directly to the current business plan. Focus and drive to achieve targets.
- Respond to incoming enquiries from our website, via LI, telephone and email.
- Use the CRM system to effectively record, manage and develop opportunities
- Specific knowledge/skills required Road, Air and Ocean Freight sales and products
- Source your own business leads and act on those provided by Sales and Operations Colleagues as well as using other tools given.
The Successful Applicant
As a Freight Sales Executive you will commute into the Nottingham office on a daily basis. You may either be from an establish freight, import & export sales background OR an junior professional looking to transition into the fast moving freight environment.
- Prior experience in a Sales and/or Account Manager opportunity
- Desire experience in shipping, freight, transport, OR import & export.
- A personable and professional individual
- A key communicator with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- The desire to grow, succeed and achieve targets.
What's on Offer
- On target bonus of between £5k-£20k year one
- 20% profit share agreement
- Private healthcare
- 33 days per year holiday