French Regional Finance Manager
Exciting opportunity for a French speaking Regional Finance Manager
Permanent role working in the Not for profit centre
About Our Client
The client is a dynamic not for profit organisation, they have an excellent reputation and excellent staff retention. They are currently embracing working from home.
The key responsibilities for the French speaking Regional Finance Manager are:
This is an exciting and dynamic role, where you'll act as a business partner, using your finance skills and experience will help us make a real difference, supporting our work across the globe.
- Reporting to the Senior Programmes Finance Manager you will be responsible for managing a small UK based programmes finance team on a day-to-day basis, and providing advice and technical oversight to our programme based Finance Managers.
- As a business partner, you'll provide real-time support and analysis to senior managers as a trusted adviser, and add value that will assist in decision making and the delivery of work
- You will be expected to manage your team, support proposal development and provide advice and analysis on budgets and financial contract management
- You will be required to travel in order to provide support to our programmes overseas, including visits to HQ in Manchester, UK and also our programmes in West Africa.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying for the Regional Finance Manager you will be:
- Qualified accountant
- You'll have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and have staff management or mentoring experience.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate a strong background in financial modelling and contract management.
- Interest in not for profit work
What's on Offer
£38,000 - £42,000 + WFH + Excellent holiday package + dynamic working + Not for Profit organisation