French Speaking Senior Auditor
Fluent French Speaker
West End, London, Reputable Mid Tier Firm
About Our Client
A dynamic multi-disciplinary accountancy and business advisory practice operating from their central London office. The firm comprises of 14 Partners who have the wealth of experience to provide clients with a tailored service and build a thorough understanding of their business.
- Preparation and audit of statutory accounts to comply with UK GAAP / FRS102 and International auditing and accounting standards.
- Preparation of accounts for partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Responsible for the training and supervision of new and junior members of staff in all aspects of accountancy and audit, and the use of CCH accounting software. Review work done by junior members of staff.
- Respond to and deal with general client queries, passing on to appropriate person for resolution where necessary.
- Follow new client set up procedures in line with Money Laundering regulations and the Firm's policies.
- Work with Partners and staff to provide a personal, professional service for the benefit of both clients and the Firm.
The Successful Applicant
This Audit Senior for the Central London office will be responsible for junior staff on audit site visits and be able to assist and support in an approachable manner. You will delegate work to the juniors, and review the work when it is complete. The Audit Senior must complete Staff Assessment forms S4 for each assignment that last more than 3 days or where performance has been particularly good or particularly poor.
- Fluent English and French speaking skills
- Fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- Be able to lead and complete audits in the full process
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of CCH is beneficial
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits
London City Location
Sociable and positive environment