French Territory Trading Manager
The opportunity to join first company specialising in solely in health and beaut
The chance to take ownership of a fast paced, successful international territory
About Our Client
The first company specialising in solely electrical health and beauty, this leader in the online retail industry represents some of the World's top Beauty brands and leads the way in this niche part of the Industry. The dynamic team have put together a unique range of products and pride themselves on sourcing the most well known and innovative products available, and providing a delivery and information service to match.
The French Territory Trading Manager will be responsible for the following:-
- Daily monitoring of data and managing KPIs for all e-commerce metrics.
- In tandem with the PPC team - monitoring performance, suggesting ad adjustments for promotions, monitoring PLA competition.
- Working with external agencies to grow the French affiliate campaign with our agency. Supporting where necessary.
- Alongside the CRM Manager, launching automated and marketing emails.
- Social - both paid and organic - working alongside the content team to continue to grow all areas of the social marketing plan.
- Working closely with the marketing team to action promotions live onsite and providing a strong and consistent user experience.
- Supporting the International Trading Manager and the wider Digital Marketing Team with the ongoing international rollouts
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the French Territory Trading Manager will have the following skills and experience:-
- Proven experience of devising and implementing strategic marketing campaigns within all or some of the following channels; SEO, PPC, Email Marketing and Affiliation.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to manage multiple channels at once.
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively.
- Fluent French speaker.
- Experience in health, beauty or well being would be advantageous.
- Can communicate and work well with a wide range of people, and able to negotiate and network effectively internally and externally.
- A good understanding of e-commerce in French speaking market.
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will enjoy a host of company benefits, including a generous holiday entitlement and quarterly bonus.