- Fantastic Opportunity with a renowned financial institution
- Interesting and business critical project
About Our Client
My client is a globally renowned financial institution.
The successful candidate for the Front Office Developer - Banking / C++ 6-month remote contract role in London will fulfil the following responsibilities -
- Work on the enhancement and maintenance of the RAD FO reporting, market data contribution, risk and PnL framework.
- Use Rapid Application Development techniques for quick turn-around of high-profile projects.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Front Office Developer - Banking / C++ 6-month contract role in London the candidate must present evidence of the following -
- A track record of working in front-office risk and PnL support and development environments
- Proven understanding of equities and commodities products
- Proven knowledge of JAVA/C#/C++, Python, Excel / VBA, SQL (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Proven exposure to Derivatives, ideally in a front-office facing role, and an in-depth understanding of the business.
*Solid grasps of JAVA / .NET C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem.
*Established communication and analytical skills - able to work with trading desks, business management, Quantitative Research and IT teams to build and deliver solutions.
*Analytical Skills - ability to follow complex quantitative concepts.
*Able to work independently and deliver when under pressure and time constraints.
What's on Offer
The day rate is between £500 and £650 per day inside of IR35