FTC Senior Internal Auditor - Tech & Engineering Consultancy
Opportunity to work in a fast-paced global business
12 month FTC with aim to go permanent in a varied and thriving corporation
About Our Client
Our client is a professional, dynamic and growing global engineering solutions business. They provide innovative solutions to key problems facing a wide range of customers. They operate across Environment, Critical Infrastructure, Defence and Commercial Shipping sectors with multiple operations.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a re-formed Risk and Audit function at a pivotal time in our business evolution, and at a time where the team can add real value as the business undergoes a transformation that will shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Apply risk management principles and support the maintenance of the Risk Register
- Provide documented working papers and audit results
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge and experience of auditing, including experience of systems/controls testing using ERP systems, as well as knowledge of substantive testing procedures
- Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- ACA, CIMA, CIA or ACCA qualification preferred, CISA an advantage
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits .