- Minimum 6 month contract
- Receive up to £800 per day INSIDE IR35
About Our Client
My client is a tier one bank operating in the financial services industry with offices in London.
My London based financial services client is looking for a Full Stack Developer (#C, .Net, React, Blazor) to engage in the following:
- Participate in an agile based software development life-cycle primarily focused on improving the user experience
- Work closely with the other developers in determining and providing solutions to new business requirements
- Propose and provide feedback from experience/knowledge improving UX and user workflow
- Refactoring of code base as required in order to improve system maintainability and supportability
The Successful Applicant
To be consider for the Full Stack Developer (#C, .Net, React, Blazor) role at my financial services client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- At least 10 years software development experience in an investment bank environment or equivalent
- At least 2 years recent experience using Typescript, React and CSS with track record of delivery.
- Experience working with Front Office users (Traders, Sales) preferably in Credit markets.
- Strong development skills and experience with C#, WebApi
- Good knowledge of Rx and Redux and state management in modern web apps.
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns.
- Strong interest in continuous improvement and all aspects of software development and delivery.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and experience working with Jira.
- Strong understanding of test driven development and continuous integration practices (Team City experience beneficial).
- Very good understanding of relational databases with appropriate SQL knowledge.
- Real-time high throughput application development
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing. Comfortable interacting with front office users.
- Good analytical skills; able to understand, formalize and explain complex problems.
- Confident numeracy and solid academic background in engineering, sciences or economics.
What's on Offer
Opportunity for hybrid working.
Minimum 6 month contract.
Receive up to £800 per day INSIDE IR35.