Fullstack C# Developer - Remote
Join a global software company working with the worlds biggest brands
The freedom to self-direct your own work
About Our Client
The company are a remote dev firm people turn to for their most complex, high-profile projects. You get great results without the endless hand-holding and do- overs outsourcing is known for. Too often when you bring in outsourced developers for help, you end up having to help them instead - so you spend all your time babysitting the project.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Exercise technical judgement in working with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience with C#
- Strong AWS / Azure experience
- Experience working with one or more from the following: Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Mobile Application Development, Embedded Systems, Front End Development, Security and Privacy.
- Experience architecting and developing large scale design.
- Experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Passionate about technology.
What's on Offer
This is where top developers get the opportunity to:
Be the best - You'll work on elite three-person Fireteams with other sharp, skilled coders who know how to do top-notch, innovative work in record time.
Grow like crazy - You'll take the next step in your career and have plenty of opportunities for professional development through weekly feedback sessions.
Take on the challenge - You'll be tackling new things all the time, have the freedom to self-direct your own work, and get hands-on training with the latest technologies.
Make a difference - You'll write code for some of the biggest brands in the world, and set a new standard for high-quality, high- profile projects.