- Great opportunity to join an established leader in the logistics sector
- Growing software engineering function working with the latest technologies
About Our Client
The role will allow the candidate to join an small established team who are working in an Agile delivery environment to produce business critical applications using microservices architectures hosted on AWS. The business is evolving into a product led, engineering led culture with a truly agile setup that involves definitions of done and ready; retrospectives at the end of each sprint.
- Build and maintain critical features within core customer facing product(s).
- Manage production builds and developments across back end and front end technologies.
- Support IT transformation across ERP, CX and Digital Services, establishing a DevOps function with CD/CI, Automated Testing etc over the next 2 years.
- Maintaining, supporting and continuously improving the various platforms.
- Drive effective Problem Management & Root Cause analysis on service-related issues, identifying trends and ensuring that all insights are addressed quickly and effectively.
- Willingness to learn and use new technologies.
The Successful Applicant
- A demonstrable track record in object orientated programming.
- Comfortable with troubleshooting at all levels of the stack.
- Demonstrates technical agility and a thoughtful approach to complex problems.
- Strong communication skills, including influencing and negotiation.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a business that is experiencing continued growth and heavily investing in their technology stack to build on their success. Competitive salary and benefits along with career progression on offer.
Benefits of working with this business include weekly innovation mornings, knowledge shares discussing how technology can solve business problems.
It is a fun and innovative learning environment with solutions aimed to have an immediate positive impact on the business and its clients.