Fully remote role
Superb learning opps + Compensation
About Our Client
SOUTHWORKS is the global systems integrator companies turn to for their most complex, high-profile projects. With more than 400 developers working in ten countries, SOUTHWORKS has the global presence and great talent to help the biggest brands in the world accelerate their technology adoption and scale their engineering organisations.
To make everything right, we bring a unique "own it, bring it, prove it" approach to software development. It's about thinking beyond the reqs, finding the fastest way to the best outcomes, and always keeping you in the know. And it's why companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, 7-Eleven, Discovery Networks, and even the Olympic Games count on us
The clients developers work on high- profile projects for some of the biggest brands in the world and set a new standard for high-quality. We're looking for developers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a developer, you will work on a wide-variety of projects critical to our customers' needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience architecting and developing large scale design.
- Experience working with one or more from the following: Front End Development, Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Mobile Application Development, Security and Privacy.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Passionate about technology.
What's on Offer
Be the best - You'll work on elite three-person teams with other sharp, skilled coders who know how to do top-notch, innovative work in record time.
Grow like crazy - You'll take the next step in your career and have plenty of opportunities for professional development through weekly feedback sessions.
Take on the challenge - You'll be tackling new things all the time, have the freedom to self-direct your own work, and get hands-on training with the latest technologies.
Make a difference - You'll write code for some of the biggest brands in the world, and set a new standard for high-quality, high- profile projects.
Plus a great compensation package!!!