- Fully Remote
- Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a highly respected user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Their clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but their philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
The company promote a culture of learning and autonomy, so that their teams can help to shape the future. Therefore they really value individuals who bring an eye for detail, a willingness to learn, as well as being self-motivated to streamline processes and add real value to the role.
We are looking for a Developer who has a track record of successfully delivering development projects within an agency environment. You will be a team player with a solutions-based approach. You will be bang up to date with latest industry developments and be a stickler for abiding by coding standards and best practices.
You'll be working an agile team that is rapidly expanding. For you, this means there is the opportunity to make the role your own and really grow!Role and responsibilities
- The development of industry-leading websites and digital experiences.
- Taking designs and converting them into Craft CMS and Shopify sites.
- Innovation; constantly looking for better ways to do things by keeping up to date with the latest developments in the industry and applying this to client work.
- Championing process across the team, ensuring coding standards and best practices are followed.
- Ensuring all development work is fully tested before client review.
- Liaising with the management team to give progress updates and escalating any issues.
- Working as part of a wider team with project managers, designers, customer success and support desk analysts.
- Managing other resources to ensure the team is hitting wider client deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Must have development experience with Craft CMS and Shopify
- A proven track record in web development
- A great working knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS & SASS
- Well versed in Twig/Liquid templating languages
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Appreciation for clean and readable code
- Strong team player who has the ability to use their initiative and self-manage
- Experience working with PHP frameworks such as Symfony/Yii
- Demonstrable skills implementing responsive websites
What's on Offer
The successful Full Stack Shopify Developer will receive the following benefits:
- Full Remote Working
- Vibrant team
- Competitive Salary
- Work Laptop + Mobile
Plus, a lot more click apply below to find out more.