Fund Financial Controller
Commercial role with varied work load
Successful business with huge amount of assets under management
About Our Client
This business is an active investor, developer and fund manager with a large amount of assets under management. They are currently undergoing exciting growth due to their success and are expanding their finance function.
- Production of annual fund statutory accounts and subsequent audit
- Interrogation of financial models (supplied by project accountants) and collation of investment reports to monitor and evaluate project performance.
- Financial due diligence of target investments
- Liaise with the asset management team to deal with operational issues
- Progression to involvement the asset management team and to provide business partnering role to the wider commercial and deal teams
- Production of fund management information
- Reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised.
The Successful Applicant
- Newly qualified ACA
- Experience with FS clients preferable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in real accounting preferably fund or project
What's on Offer
- Excellent progression
- Learning opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits