General Manager EMEA
Environmental & Building Products
About Our Client
Minerals Technologies Inc. (MTI) is a resource and technology based company that develops, produces and markets worldwide a broad range of specialty mineral, mineral-based and synthetic mineral products and related systems and services. The business generates revenues of $1.7bn and operates out of 35 countries, servicing an enviable portfolio of clients in the paper, steel, construction/environmental, energy and consumer products sectors.
CETCO is a key business unit of MTI, focused on developing and selling a broad range of waterproofing membrane, environmental containment and remediation technologies to the environmental and construction sectors. The EMEA region currently generates revenues in excess of $50m and is in the midst of an exciting phase of development with a mandate for further growth. As a result, there is a need to appoint a General Manager for the region.
Reporting to the VP of CETCO the key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing a business strategy for the EMEA region that delivers sustainable profitable growth and market penetration
- Leading the commercial and sales operations across the EMEA region, whilst taking full responsibility for P&L and reporting to the Board
- Proactively engaging with the EMEA leadership team in Finance and Operations to ensure the commercial strategy is fully aligned to the corporate goals
- Providing strong, inspirational leadership to a team of c20 across the region whilst ensuring the organisation attracts, retains and develops talent across the business
- Assessing and analysing new market and product development opportunities that could further support the growth of the business across EMEA
- Managing and developing key relationships with new and existing clients
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will be of graduate calibre with a demonstrable track record of success operating international commercial leaderships roles with p&l responsibility. Extensive experience of the building/environmental products sector is a pre-requisite. Of equal importance are excellent leadership skills, coupled with a strong commercial awareness that will impact and influence the performance and effectiveness of this high growth international business.
What's on Offer