- International company in expansión.
- Pioneers in developing the Senior Living residences in Spain
About Our Client
International company currently developing the Senior Living Residences concept in Spain with an expansion plan in a national-wide.
The General Manager will lead the Resort Operations and dive high - quality care, hospitality and support in an exceptional environment. He/she will manage all aspects of the service, including financial, operational and leadership, optimise profitability and the financial return and provide the highest quality of Care and services to the residents.
- Maintain high occupancy through the development & implementation of a sales & marketing program. Meet with & lease apartments to potential residents.
- Directly line manage the team, monitoring staff development through supervisions, appraisals, and training to assist them in delivering a high-quality service.
- Ensure all aspects of facilities and hospitality services are effectively managed including the bar and restaurant and guaranteeing the highest level of customer Service, leading the relation with the external Service suppliers.
- Effectively manage housing and building services, void, and lettings management, building maintenance, including day to day repairs ensuring key performance targets are monitored and met.
- Ensure the Season brand values are adhered to, overseeing the aesthetics of the internal and exterior of the building, staff appearance and providing a high level of customer service.
- Develop & implement quarterly business plans to maintain high occupancy & achieve financial goals-budgeting, monitoring & corrective action planning.
- Oversee customer billing and charging for housing, care and hospitality, ensuring compliance with payment systems and payments are managed and monitored effectively.
- Oversee the referral process including assessments, move-in and settle in of older people into the scheme.
- Oversee the Property's Health and Safety and Fire Safety compliance.
- Establish positive relationships with residents by attending community events, holding meetings with residents & advisors, proactively identify problems & implementing corrective actions to ensure resident engagement, independence & happiness.
- Develop & maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders including governmental agencies, business partners, community groups, etc
The Successful Applicant
- Experience as a General Manager dealing hospitality services / accommodation. Previous experience in Senior Living is highly valuable.
- Experience of staff management, development and retention in a care and support setting
- Experience dealing with housing and facilities management including voids, lettings, and arrears.
- Experience of effective budget management.
- Knowledge and experience of hospitality and/or facilities and customer service
- Be highly organised and able to work to conflicting and challenging deadlines.
- Fluent or native level in English is a must. Good level in Spanish will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunities to progress your career within the company