General Manager - Multi User operation
Leading 3rd party - Excellent customer base
About Our Client
Market leading 3rd Party Logistics provider who provide both dedicated and multi user warehousing and transport services to a variety of customers within the Food, Retail, Healthcare, Automotive and Technology sectors.
In this exciting role, the successful General Manager will manage a multi-user transport & Warehouse operation within the Northamptonshire area. This will involve managing the operations to ensure excellent customer service whilst ensuring good levels of profitability.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing resources to ensure they are being utilised at the optimum level.
- Assessing the commerciality of Warehouse & Transport routes and operations.
- Leading, Inspiring and Developing an industry leading management team.
- Managing and developing commercial agreements with customers while ensure exceptional levels of service to customers.
- Providing client operational and commercial development to ensure that partnerships are mutually beneficial
- Leading tailored employee development plans to ensure individuals can improve and meet their career goals and aspirations.
- Creating a strong culture of employee engagement, communication and Health and Safety.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of leading successful 3rd Party warehouse and transport operations or Logistics Distribution and supply chain operations.
This is an opportunity for an experienced 3rd party General manager or an exceptional Operations / Assistant General manager to join a market leading 3rd Party Logistics provider located in Northamptonshire with a strong pipeline of business.
It is essential that the successful candidate is able to develop a commercial approach to Logistics Distribution and supply chain including multi user warehousing and transport.
A track record of leading and developing management teams and customer relationships within Logistics Distribution and supply chain.
What's on Offer
Basic salary in the region of £65,000 a benefits package to include Company car / allowance, Private healthcare, pension and 25 days holiday.