To work for a leading timber processor in the UK & Ireland
To work for a company with strong growth and a leader in the Green Tech Industry
About Our Client
A leading timber processor in the UK & Ireland with a strong growth story. As a leader in the Green Tech industry, a growing, dynamic and innovative organisation with ambitious growth plans.
- To ensure the plant meets its customer quality, service and safety goals through effective management of site;
- To lead and manage the operations of the production department and support functions;
- Establish strong working relationships with all departments ensuring a cohesive approach to delivery of budgeted metrics and other key performance indicators;
- Manage, direct and lead project team(s) established to develop and implement strategic change within the plant;
- Ownership for product procurement and stock contract;
- Ensure the site uptime is maximised through preventative maintenance programme.
- Maintain a safe working environment;
- Ensure that all procedures relating to any aspect of product manufacture are fully implemented and adhered to, in line with customer and regulatory expectations;
- Ensure that the material delivery and returns are in line with good manufacturing practice standards;
- Ensure that there are adequate resources available for each shift based on the production schedule and that appropriate control is exercised on overtime spend and other production costs;
- Ensure continual compliance with the policies relating to personnel, quality, engineering and safety;
- Recommend / implement improvements to standards and foster a culture of continuous improvement in production and safety.
The Successful Applicant
* Timber Frame and roof truss experience is an advantage.
* 5 Years' experience operating at a similar level within a manufacturing facility.
* Ability to engage with a design team to ensure manufacturing is optimised and on time delivery achieved.
* Ability to engage and motivate production teams.
* Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment to support our customer.
* Ability to multi task.
* Good Numeracy & Literacy Skills.
* Customer Service Focused.
* Passionate about meeting both Customer and Company expectations.
* IT literate.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
What's on Offer
Career Development Opportunities