- The most exciting General Manager role in the UK right now
- Ability to shape and grow the logistics function
About Our Client
My Client are a market leader within their Sector. They continue to evolve their customer proposition and deliver world class service.
This is an excellent opportunity for a results-focused, service driven, logistics professional to utilise his/her natural leadership skills and in-depth operational knowledge in the on-going development of continuous improvement processes that meet the values of the business.
- This role necessitates the need for an individual with a strong Distribution operational background along with the credibility and gravitas necessary not only to engage with a large workforce but to also build an excellent working relationship with internal Customers.
- By nature, you will be committed to delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, will have the capacity to identify areas for improved processes /productivity and will be an advocate of Continuous Improvement initiatives and associated digital technology.
- Your strategic foresight will enable you to continually review and plan operational and resource capabilities to support seasonal trends and future growth
- Full P&L responsibility
Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
Full site H&S control.
Accountable for people development and performance management within the operation
The Successful Applicant
Be educated to an A Level/ or Degree Level standard or demonstrable previous equivalent experience.
Currently operating at General Manager/Head of Logistics Level
Have worked within a 3PL / Food / FMCG / E-Commerce / Retail environment previously
Have managed and engaged in excess of 120+ employees indirectly before
Have a proven track record in creating strong teams and developing others to succeed
Have experience of Continuous Improvement methodologies and or knowledge of practice within this environment.
Be results driven and have excellent commercial acumen and proactive approach to cost management and financial efficiencies.
You will be instrumental in creating a highly productive, customer centric work ethos
What's on Offer
£90,000 - £100,00