General Radiographer X-Ray and Mammography
You will be supported by one of the UK's largest private health care groups
Flexible working to suit your own work/life balance
About Our Client
A well-established global hospital group with over 50 years' experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
- Diagnosing patients with injuries and illnesses.
- Choosing a treatment plan for your patients.
- Using your expert knowledge to explain diagnoses to patients.
The Successful Applicant
* HCPC registered as a member of the Society of Radiographers.
* Mammography Certified with X-ray experience
* Sound written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
* Passion to deliver high quality diagnostic services
What's on Offer
* Contributory pension scheme
* Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
* 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
* Flexible shift options
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Free uniform
* Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
* Free DBS checking
* Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards