General X-Ray Lead
Providing exceptional care in a multi-speciality environment
Flexible working to suit your own work/life balance
About Our Client
One of Essex's leading private hospitals. It is a 64 bedded hospital all with ensuite facilities, with parent and child rooms, a 14 bed Day unit and a high dependency unit. There are six operating theatres, a physiotherapy department and on site private GP service. The Hospital has a full range of diagnostic equipment including CT, MRI, X-ray and ultrasound.
- To exercise the highest standard of patient care and actively improve the patient experience.
- To act as the X-Ray authorised Radiographer and uphold best practice with regard to Radiation protection.
- Performing pre-examination safety check with patients and staff.
- Perform X-Ray examinations either in person or as part of the team, maintaining high professional standards and supporting and monitoring the quality standards of the directorate.
- To demonstrate a specialist skill in adapting technique to achieve high quality diagnostic products in patients whose condition would otherwise prevent this, without compromising care, this involves frequent dealing with patients who are in pain and distress.
The Successful Applicant
- HCPC registered a member of the Society of Radiographers.
- Experience in X-Ray
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- An excellent knowledge of diagnostic imaging service delivery with a passion to deliver a high quality service
- Full knowledge of IRMR 2017
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy more
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant