German Speaking - Finance Analyst
£40,000 - £48,000
Reputable, rapidly growing business.
Opportunity to be an integral part of an expanding market
About Our Client
- My client are a 3PL Logistics business based in the Midlands. Through growth, they are looking to expand into the EMEA markets. They are looking for a German- Speaking analyst to partner with their customers in Germany.
- Preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts for a portfolio of client facilities.
- Participate in the month end close process, performing analysis pre- financial close to enhance the accuracy of reported financial results.
- Oversee variance analysis and reporting of actual results versus budget/forecast, drawing meaningful conclusions, and supporting non-financial stakeholders in using analysis to drive the company financials.
- Act as a business partner and work closely with General Managers, Regional and Central Finance Functions and Shared Service Centre.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent German and English language skills.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
- Ability to interact and build relationships with Logistic Site Managers without supervision.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Benefits Package.