- Opportunity to work in an Amazon Marketplace Centre of Excellence
- Global P&L responsibility of Amazon marketplace sales channel
About Our Client
The Client are a well known consumer goods brand based in Aylesbury. This role will specifically sit with their consumer technology business whilst sitting within the parent companies Marketplace Centre of Excellence working with other Amazon Marketplace managers who own have ownership of other brands - this allows for great knowledge sharing, development and upskilling opportunities!
The Successful Global Amazon Marketplace Manager will be responsible for
- Full P&L ownership of the Global Amazon Marketplace Channel
- Working with Local Amazon Marketplace Managers to develop strategy and ensure optimal marketplace performance
- Working within Amazon Marketplace Centre of excellence, sharing knowledge and best practice to drive whole business performance forward on Amazon Marketplace platform and channel
- Oversee new product launches and promotions on Amazon Marketplace Platform
- Work cross functionally with marketing, sales and ecommerce teams to ensure brand equity remains intact and the sales ecosystem is cohesive and not out of sync in any particular channel
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Global Amazon Marketplace Manager will
- Have experience working on the Amazon platform, Vendor or Seller Central
- Have great experience and understanding of Amazon Advertising PPC and DSP
- Have fantastic stakeholder management skills both internally and externally
- Be highly numerate and analytical and able to analyse and interpret large data into actionable insights
- Be able to develop and inact a strategy, and make tactical changes to meet strategic goals
- Be able to commute to Aylesbury 2-3 days a week
What's on Offer
The Successful Global Amazon Marketplace Manager will be working in a centre of excellence, where they will be with experts in the Amazon space and will be able to learn, develop and upskill by osmosis at the very least!
You'll be able to benefit from a hybrid working arrangement as well as a long list of other great benefits!
Salary is between £55-64k + 30% bonus