Global Audit Quality and Risk Senior Manager
One of the largest international networks of audit, tax and advisory firms.
Serve as an ambassador for quality and risk.
About Our Client
This international accountancy network has fully independent member Firms and correspondents in over 120 countries.
Their vision is to be the adviser of choice to middle market leaders globally.
The Global Executive Office for this network is based in London.
- Play a key role in developing and delivering the accountancy network's quality and risk objectives
- Lead implementation of strategic quality priorities
- Contribute to inspection activities
- Lead monitoring and mentoring activities within the Europe Region and/or direct others completing these activities
- Lead complex projects and assignments, or key aspects of assignments.
- Team and engage with groups across Member Firms, service lines, industry sectors and geographies to develop strategies or programs to foster continuous improvement
- Identify emerging risks from across the profession and globe and propose solutions to address these
- Be involved in developing and/or delivering training
- Assist with other monitoring and risk management related projects
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates will already have gained significant managerial experience working in a risk and quality function of an accountancy firm or network.
This role is based in Central London, but the role will involve some international travel.
You should have:
- An ACA or equivalent qualification
- Experience working in a risk and quality function at a professional services firm
- Significant experience with quality systems
- Previous experience of participating in or overseeing inspection programmes
- Experience of working on a technical level with senior management
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of designing, planning, and managing large scale projects
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Deep operating experience with strong process and controls knowledge and awareness
What's on Offer
Salary up to £110,000.