Global Brand Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading automotive organisation
Excellent career offering along with comparable remuneration and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in the development, manufacture and sales of their product type to major OEM car manufacturers.
With global locations they operate on an international scale, this position offers huge scope for a dynamic and professional individual looking to exceed target and performance related expectations.
Global Brand Manager / Wolverhampton - Key Duties
- Support and action the sales development and customer strategy as well as coordinate the annual sales & planning process for the customer.
- Prepare and conduct the negotiations for new projects, regarding product modifications and prices during the mass production phase.
- Resolving quality and engineering issues and participating in specific customer projects and becoming the key point of contact for sales activities within the UK.
- Obtaining customer specifications, information, standards and relevant information from the customer to aid sales development.
- The role carries heavy responsibilities in terms of customer facing across all elements of the customer's business therefore building solid, key personal, business relationships at every level is an integral element of the role.
- Frequent visits to the assigned customer in the UK and also some international travel to support and represent the company with regard to the wider international responsibilities for the account.
The Successful Applicant
Global Brand Manager / Wolverhampton - Key Attributes
- Multi-year experience developing sales within key Automotive passenger car OEM's.
- Be fully conversant with the processes involved in selling engineered components or technically related products to vehicle manufacturers whilst also possessing a strong commercial and technical awareness of methodologies involved.
- Excellent project and process management skills along with a determination to drive sales within a challenging environment.
- Natural communicator with a combined ability to influence people across all levels from technical, engineering through to purchasing, manufacturing, logistics and supply chain.
- Technical Experience & Knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of Automotive QM systems / TS 16949
- Experience and knowledge of PPAP, APQP
- Excellent PC literacy Ms Office / SAP R3
- Ideally degree educated in an engineering or economics biased subject
- Appreciation of CAD systems such as CATIA, Pro Engineer, UnigraphicsPersonal Characteristics
- Professionally presented and smart in appearance
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written formats
- High levels of numeracy combined with attention to detail
- Energetic with high levels of enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to be an effective team player and contribute towards team objectives
- Strong commercial acumen
- Prepared to travel extensively and over-night stop as appropriate
- Flexible approach and attitude towards working challenges
- Good Technical / Engineering or Industrial knowledge / experience
What's on Offer
High Basic + Bonus + Car + Exceptional Benefits Package + Pension