Global Brand Manager
Lead the global brand communications strategy; leading across PR and Social
Own the brand purpose; leading global experiential and brand-storytelling
About Our Client
Committed to wellness from a body and environmental perspective, this global business has ambitious growth plans and this role will sit within these plans; to extend their innovative product far and wide.
The ideal Global Brand Manager will be a storyteller, able to demonstrate the purposes of the brand and come up with novel campaign ideas which are activated through PR, Social and experiential. You must be able to command media relations, engagement and attention; and combine this with a classical brand management background.
- Can you lead the communications planning for new product releases, marketing campaigns and brand storytelling?
- Can you work with external creative, media and PR agencies to deliver impactful campaigns in line with commercial objectives?
- Can you work with the in-house creative team to create and distribute valuable content to attract, acquire and engage relevant audiences.?
- Can you own the brand communications calendar for owned channels (email, website and social)?
The Successful Applicant
The successful Global Brand Manager must have a passion for health, wellness and/or sports.
- Expertise working in a Brand Management position.
- Achievements within managing digital and brand campaigns.
- International market experience preferred; or a true commitment to understanding culture and difference and how to utilise this to deliver excellent marketing campaigns.
- A true passion for storytelling with examples of communicating a brand purpose! The ability to identify who get this right and who get this wrong in the market; and come up with novel ideas to reach the desired audiences and attract new ones!
- Direct management experience.
What's on Offer
An amazing global opportunity with a growing brand and a welcoming team; are you ready for your next adventure?