Global Category Marketing Manager - Food & Beverage
A highly competitive salary and package
Opportunity to shape category
About Our Client
A well-established FMCG company, specialising in the Food & Beverage sector, who are striving to be regarded as specialists and market leaders in their field.
- Develop annual marketing plans and budgets for products within the category across all lines of business.
- Agree brand growth targets.
- Gather and analyse market data to support marketing plans.
- Identify opportunities for all new product development.
- Manage and coordinate NPD working with cross-functional teams within the business.
- For all NPD - scope market size of opportunity, brand guidelines, develop formats and packaging designs.
- Liaise with external agencies and business partners to achieve agreed targets and goals.
- Work in collaboration with other Marketing functions.
- Manage product portfolio efficiency.
- Oversee the internal communication of marketing initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- A‐Level (or equivalent)
- Proven track record of Category & Brand management in a Food and/or Beverage company
- Proven track record of delivering marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Hands on and can do attitude
- Commercially and Analytically minded
- High level of numeracy skills, manipulation and analysing of data
- Good degree of written and verbal communication skills
- Day to day management of external agencies
- Motivated by fast paced environments
- Takes initiative and eager to learn more about their category
- Travel to other company sites to be expected
What's on Offer
- A highly competitive salary and package
- Opportunity to create plans and shape category
- Play an integral role in the development of brands and category