- Key Appointment within a Global Organisation
- Market Leading Company Having Huge Expansion Plans
About Our Client
Helping meet the world's demand for continuous connectivity, delivering the next generation of cloud and edge infrastructure
- Working with the Office of the CTO, Line of Business, Operations and regional Procurement colleagues to develop and implement a strategic sourcing strategy and plan for the assigned commodities and spend.
- Leveraging global scale for global pricing and supplier consolidation
- Promoting collaboration between Procurement and Engineering on design, NPD, and VA/VE activities
- Managing global supplier relationships for each key commodity to maximise supply chain benefits and maintain leverage during price negotiations
- Ensuring all contracts are in place, maintained current and have appropriate and consistent raw material pricing clauses
- Working with Regional Commodity Managers in understanding the global spend and identifying opportunities to increase quality and improve value for money.
- Identifying innovative procurement solutions that provide cashable savings and process efficiencies for the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Manufacturing, or a related discipline
- CPM or equivalent
- Significant experience working with and managing EMS supplier relationships
- Must be a superb communicator with the ability to lead cross-functional teams while managing multiple projects.
- Ability to present and communicate clearly at all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated high-level of analytical skills
- Knowledge of MRP and supply / demand planning
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to achieve goals through collaboration and persuasion.
- Dependable and self-directed; capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Conscientious, accurate, and detail-oriented with strong organisational skills.
What's on Offer
Ability to progress within a global organisation
Generous remuneration and benefits package