- data governance director
- finance division
About Our Client
Leading Investment Bank
- Ensure Data governance updates resulting from change initiatives are captured
- Manage and maintain an operating model that ensures changes and updates to the glossary and lineage are controlled
- Maintain appropriate reporting and communicating that provides visibility on status, issues, actions and resource prioritisation
- Partner with Group CDO on changes and updates to Data Governance Policy ensuring the business are consulted
- Manage the relationship with other functions to ensure Data Governance activities are communicated, prioritised and implemented.
- Lead the Annual Risk Control Self Assessment for the CFO CDO capability across CFO for all Data Risks
- Support the CFO CDO in an operational capacity including managing budgets, organisational changes, headcount
- Ensure Controls, Process and training documentation are sufficient and maintained
- Develop and Lead the Data Security Pillar implementing process, governance and controls partnering with CISO to ensure CFO compliance with Group mandate
The Successful Applicant
- Exposure across Finance functions including Capital, Liquidity, Treasury and Accounting
- Prior experience of working within a Data Governance capacity within financial services
- Proven experience in a leadership capacity
- A strong understanding of data management principles including data governance, architecture and quality management
- A strong understanding of the finance domain, finance outputs, products, trade flows and the end to end trade life cycle.
- A strong understanding of business risks with the ability to define and implement the required process and controls to mitigate the risks
- Excellent stakeholder management and people management skills required
What's on Offer
A Director level role with exposure to senior management in a growth area.
Excellent package and hybrid working offered.