Global Digital Marketing Director
An excellent opportunity to join a PE backed education business
You will own and implement the global digital strategy
About Our Client
Our client is the global leading provider of international education. Enrolling over 30,000 students from 142 countries.
The organisation works in partnership with leading universities across UK, Europe, North America and Australasia.
The organisation is owned by a world leading private investment house.
This role can be based in either London or Brighton.
As Global Digital Marketing Director you will:
- Devise and deploy a global and regional digital marketing strategy to support marketing and sales colleagues in the field.
- Set digital marketing objectives in alignment with the Executive Director, Marketing, and the wider team.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, CRM, social media, etc.) to ensure consistency.
- Measure ROI and KPIs; prepare budgets, advise on maximising digital marketing spends across all digital activities, closely monitor campaign results and produce timely reporting to the leadership team.
- Champion best in class digital marketing practices, inspire digital first thinking, advise on and drive digital marketing initiatives.
- Work with broader marketing teams to ensure digital channels are fully integrated with the overall marketing team and business.
- Analyse audiences, their behavioural patterns, elevate customer experience in digital channels.
- Manage and motivate a team of digital professionals and ensure they function as a high performing unit; redefine workflow and processes to achieve efficiency's, ensure all team KPI's are on track to achieve targets.
- Partner with IT to drive technological advances that support the goals and ambitions of the digital marketing team and the company.
- Builds positive relationships within and outside the business to forge strong partnerships.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments to find new solutions and tools that improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Travel to key markets and to other areas of importance to the business as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience driving digital transformation, in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Able to think strategically, plan, and execute; sees the big picture and can cascade the vision to teams and other stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of the digital media landscapes globally, multi-market experience including APAC markets.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing best practices, hands on experience leading successful acquisition campaigns, driving CRM tool and marketing automation.
- Strong leadership to inspire high performing teams and willing to get hands dirty.
- Proven track record in working on both B2C and B2C digital strategies.
- Experience of working in matrix organisations.
- Collaborative, open, can-do, accessible.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Commercial acumen, highly detail-oriented and energetic personality.
- Interest in education and curiosity for the latest technology.
- Strong English communication skills (written and spoken)
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
What's on Offer
£100,000 - £120,000 + package