- Truly global role with an instantly recognisable organisation
- Role will suit either a specialist or a generalist looking to specialise
About Our Client
Multinational, private sector organisation
- Partner with the Global Head of Inclusion & Diversity on evolving the strategic direction of I&D.
- Co-ordinate the operationalisation/implementation of Global I&D programs aligned with our business strategy and the unique needs of our diverse global workforce. Take the lead across the portfolio of I&D initiatives, from start through to execution, working collaboratively with cross functional partners and stakeholders.
- Consult with business Talent, Leadership, Learning & Inclusion teams, and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), to support local implementation and delivery of the Inclusion strategy. Work closely with, and support, the ERGs with coordination, thought leadership, strategic evolution/direction, as well as hands-on involvement when required to amplify their work.
- Strong collaboration with all teams across Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Performance and Reward, Learning & Development, Employee Relations & Policy, Engagement and Wellbeing to ensure I&D is embedded into all our policies, systems, processes and programmes.
- Collaborate closely with Corporate Sustainability, External Communication, HR Communications, Employer Brand and the broader People Function in order to create a targeted approach (global/local) that harnesses and amplifies the stories of our people internally and externally.
- Bring an ability to consider the I&D agenda from a fully inclusive perspective - to engage universally & consistently across all diversity strands & broader inclusion topics; to accelerate our inclusion journey.
- Co-ordinate the compilation of inputs for, and draft, regular progress reports for the Board of Directors meetings, Executive Team meetings, Investors' reports, the Annual Report, as well as and other papers & proposals/presentations on Inclusion to influence internally and externally and provide the necessary transparency.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience and specialism in I&D that has had business impact across a diversity of industries and/or geographies OR a relevant generalist/business background with experience in supporting Inclusion activities that have had business impact.
- Experience of working with global and local stakeholder groups (internally and externally and an international matrix landscape.
- Expertise in the hands-on design and implementation of Inclusion initiatives and programmes across the full spectrum of diversity strands and related areas/interest groups (ethnicity, gender, generations at work, LGBTQ+, disability, etc.).
- A future-focussed individual, willing to work to transform the way we think about Inclusion & Diversity, with the ability to challenge business stakeholders on engrained methodologies & thinking.
- An inclination towards data mining, interpreting data & insights with ability to present results in a clear and concise manner to drive meaningful change.
- Able to handle sensitive discussions with high level of emotional intelligence.
- Fluent in English, while knowledge of another language will be considered a plus.
What's on Offer
£65,000 - £75,000 + package
Quote job ref
+44 1159 486 492