- Head of Global Early Careers & Talent
- Global Head of Graduate development
About Our Client
A global leader in its field with a strong set of values and a forward-thinking approach and offering strong career prospects as well as flexibility and homeworking. This role can be based anywhere in the UK or Europe.
As Global Early Careers Lead you will have an exciting remit with broad influence as well as significant autonomy and exposure. Key aspects of the role include:
- Leading the early careers strategy, developing and overseeing a scalable and sustainable approach to talent development across internships, graduates, apprenticeships & early career talent.
- Working as part of a Global Talent Team, creating a best in class talent experience. This includes influencing all stages from attraction to progression of high performing early career talent.
- Influencing across regions and cultures including 'dotted line' leadership of Regional Early Career Leads.
- Partnering with the wider Learning, Leadership and Talent team globally.
- Coach and support HR Business Partners and Talent Teams to ensure programmes are rolled out consistently and meeting the strategic aims.
- Acting as a thought leader, continually taking an external view and incorporating new ideas and thinking within the Business.
- Collaborating with a cross functional team to shape and evolve the EVP.
- Support and influence the development of an innovative, engaging and creative talent attraction strategy for early careers.
- Ensuring diversity and inclusion strategies are implemented and success measures achieved.
- Brand ambassador for Early Career Programmes, including communicating and building strategic partnerships externally.
- Analysing internal data and external benchmarks to draw insights ultimately leading to driving forward continued success.
- Taking on a key role in wider projects.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will have proven early careers experience within a similar role where you have worked with international/global stakeholders and developed the approach to early careers from attraction to development. You will be able to demonstrate your success in this space and have a passion for building a best in class approach and reputation.
You will have superb stakeholder management and partnering skills and the ability to adapt and work with different cultures.
What's on Offer
Up to £95,000 per annum
Homeworking & flexibility
Excellent career prospects
Occasional travel internationally