Global Head of Performance Marketing
Working for a rapidly growing start-up in the ethical investing space
This role is instrumental to the company's ambitious growth plans
About Our Client
The business are a rapidly growing, ethics driven company who aim to provide financial products and investment platforms for the Islamic community worldwide. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to join a heavily invested, rapidly growing fintech company who are aiming to provide accessible, ethical investment products to people of the Muslim faith. The Global Head of Performance Marketing role is based in London.
Responsibilities of the Global Head of Performance Marketing:
- Design and execute creative strategies and marketing campaigns to drive overall business growth, lifting conversion rates and engagement
- Independently plan and execute content strategy which is owned by the marketing function and consistent with our strategic intent and market positioning
- Using a data-driven methodology to improve effectiveness in all marketing channels
- Drive traffic, call to action and engagement of prospects with the website
- Ensure unified messaging, consistent branding, and collaboration across all marketing and communication strategies
- Manage and drive success of brand and media planning, events and experiential marketing, performance marketing, content and social media, and insights and analytics
- Oversee campaign management including in-depth analytics of ROI and CAC
- Monitor, adopt and communicate industry best practice, seeking new, innovative and exciting ways to engage our customers and drive business impact
- Analyse performance across various marketing channels, sharing metrics and learnings in order to improve communication, strategies and delivery of marketing campaigns and messaging
- Define, test and deliver new user adoption strategies to take support the scale up of the business- Work with leadership team to establish growth strategies to support user growth targets - establish scale growth channels across channels including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Display, Affiliates.
- Strategic planning and delivery of on-target, acquisition-led digital marketing channel performance
- Optimisation of digital response channel performance (PPC, display, social, SEO, affiliates, email marketing)
- Scientific use of AI, data and analytics to identify and create opportunity for digital optimisation
- Input into tools and technologies required to improve conversion performance
- Integration with the brand strategy and collaboration on creative development
- Identification of future digital marketing trends, business models and media consumption to enable commercial advantage
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills of the Global Head if Marketing
- Experience of planning the global marketing strategy and where necessary, assisting with the hands-on delivery of campaigns across all channels.
- Understand the role of analytics in order to drive effective marketing ROI
- Effective collaborator, communicator and influencer at all levels, including senior leadership level
- Team leadership and build-out
- Successful in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Performance driven marketer
- Highly numerate, analytical and results focused
- Excellent team player and communicator with sharp organizational and time management skills.
- Creative thinker with a flair for branding.
- Understanding of the global Muslim market is preferred.
- Candidates will have worked for a global business
- experience within financial services is beneficial but not essential
- A strong understanding of the Muslim community would be beneficial for this role
What's on Offer
Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate.