- Fantastic opportunity for a Global Marketing Manager
- Joining a leading strategy consultancy firm
About Our Client
My client are a leading strategy consultancy firm, based in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and deliver the marketing and communications strategy at a global and local level.
- Manage external agencies, such as PR, website and design.
- Develop go to market strategy based on research provided by partners.
- Channel strategy - ensuring campaigns are published on relevant channel.
- Reporting and analysis - measurement activity, such as engagement rates and downloads via insight tools: Google Analytics, LinkedIn etc.
- CRM segmentation and utilisation to leverage marcomms activity.
- Developing strategy for brand positioning, ensuring that all marketing content and collateral is consistent with brand guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders, with previous experience in working with partners/senior leadership team.
- A good understanding of Google Analytics and LinkedIn Analytics.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Skilled in content creation, IP creation with the ability to translate detailed reports in to compelling marketing collateral.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience in developing brand positioning within the market and creating go to market strategy.
- A B2B Professional Services background
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (DOE)
- Hybrid working - London based offices