- Great Opportunity for a Marketing Manager
- Flexible working and Hybrid working offered
About Our Client
The successful Global Marketing Manager will be working for a Industrial / Manufacturing business specialising in the food safety and pharmaceutical space. This role is based in Farnborough and offers hybrid and flexible working.
· Formulates and implements cohesive global and local marketing strategies for the organisation as guided by the business objectives
· Supports the network of direct sales staff and external distributors to assist in profitably achieving sales and margin objectives.
· Uses customer segmentation, market data, and competitor intelligence to develop the communications strategy and messaging to effectively position and promote the company, its products and services with internal and external stakeholders using a comprehensive mix of digital and offline channels (i.e. email, direct mail, video, PR, advertising, events, social media, telemarketing, etc.)
· Supports Customer-Back Innovation/ product development initiatives and drives the introduction of new products and services, and ensures associated messages are effectively and consistently deployed globally.
· Champions the brands, ensure consistency of brand look/feel and values are understood globally and takes every opportunity to positively reinforce.
· Responsible for the business' online presence and tools (web, LiveChat, Ecommerce, social and other sites), to ensure all content is optimised and updated to increase traffic and conversions
· Manages the creative development of all digital and print collateral, tools and supporting information to ensure sales effectiveness
· Researches and analyses competitors, market and industry trends to understand any developments and opportunities that can be exploited
· Undertakes Voice of the Customer and Customer feedback campaigns, talking to customers regularly and analysing feedback.
· Through networking and brand exposure, works to builds relationships with key market influencers and specifiers
· Tracks, analyses and reports on marketing key performance indicators and metrics, industry trends, competitors, etc.
· Develops a diverse, sustainable and effective marketing team and manages all external resources/suppliers required to execute on marketing plans
· Prepares and documents all marketing expenditure in line with an assigned marketing budget. Implements cost controls and ensures adherence to budget on a monthly basis.
· Responsible for realising employee engagement and charity events to unify the company and staff
The Successful Applicant
o Knowledge of global industrial marketing principles, methods and techniques, developed through at least 10 years of progressive experience in B2B Marketing, Product Management or similar discipline
o Proven experience translating strategic plans into integrated marketing and communications programs
o Hands on approach, with strong leadership and influencing skills to get things done.
o Must be detail oriented, have exceptional time and business process management skills and be able to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
o Genuinely collaborative, pragmatic team player with proven experience in international, multi-cultural, preferably matrix, environments.
o Enthusiastic, resourceful, motivated and committed - able to help drive employee engagement
o Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with an ability to distil technical information into clear customer communication. Must be a strong presenter
o Outgoing and strong interpersonal skills, with recognised aptitude to proactively and quickly build relationships at all levels.
o Ability to analyse and solve problems and to foster a cooperative work environment with peers and suppliers.
o Skilled in budget preparation and financial management, able to manage your own budget from pre agreed plan.
o Customer and commercial awareness and a developed understanding of the sales process
o Desire to work in a technical B2B environment understanding the technical applications and value propositions of products and services
o Demonstrable technical proficiency in software tools, such as Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel), CRM, modern web CMS, Google Analytics and other marketing tools
o Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally on a regular basis
o An Engineering / technical background or demonstrable experience of working with technical products
o Experience within food /pharmaceutical production industry, or related
What's on Offer
·The Global Marketing Manager will receive:
Competitive Salary with Bonus
· Excellent Pension with Critical Illness Cover
· Vodafone discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Free parking