Global Product Manager-International hair care brand!
About Our Client
My client is an international hair care brand based in Central London!
*Analyzing a specified category on a worldwide basis.
*Competitor analysis including strategy, product range, pricing, merchandising, business models and how they link up to consumer trends
*Recommending new product concepts based on category knowledge, market intelligence and input from markets
*Define the product proposition
*Develop product and packaging briefs when appropriate for internal and external suppliers
*Work across the multifunctional team (with a specific focus on R&D, Supply Chain and Insights) to manage the development of new products from initial idea through to commercialization using a stage gate process
*Lead all packaging artwork development in Robohead. First developing the global English master copies and then working with markets to develop translations
*Tracing and evaluating competitor advertising
*Develop and create brief campaign for agencies & internal teams (design, studio, digital), ensuring they are aligned, briefed and delivered on time
*Lead global campaign development, shoots, and all assets for the global launch with all relevant teams
*Lead global toolkit deployments to markets, ensuring all final assets are saved centrally and deployed coherently and on time to the markets
*Work alongside the Global Trade Marketing to assist markets in developing their local promotional marketing plans, giving input on their specific plans and how they fit with the global strategies and assets
*Cooperate in key Presentation to leadership team and markets
*A strong affinity for Digital - working closely with the Digital and social media teams, and being a creative champion of the new launches regarding digital content (website, CRM and all social media platforms) ensuring that each launch is elevated through all digital platforms, and best practices are shared and rolled out across the markets accordingly
*Be in touch with our target groups culture, fashion and hair trends.
*Understand Social Media networks / channels and their triggers perfectly
The Successful Applicant
· Marketing qualification or equivalent
· Brand / Product Management experience, preferably in the beauty industry and with electricals would be desired.
· Full proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Powerpoint and Excel
· Strong creative skills
· Strong numerate and analytical skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Affinity with premium and luxury
· Strong affinity with beauty and trends
· Strong organisational skills, setting clear deadlines and ability to multitask
· Able to work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines, fast pace
· Strong interpersonal skills & desire to work with people from different backgrounds
· High level of team spirit
· Resourceful, creative and flexible; thrives on creating positive change
· Self-motivated, committed and self-confident
· Digitally and social media savvy
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package