Global Sales Director
An opportunity to make a significant impact at a crucial time in their evolution
Make your mark leading and establishing a Global Sales function
About Our Client
- An innovative organisation at the fore of technological developments across their industry
- Established over 20 years ago in Scotland, they Globally manage R&D projects while manufacturing their products in the UK and install globally using their own specialised engineering team.
- Developing and executing a global strategic sales plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Implementing regional sales plans for each regions/countries: leading deal processes: work with regional managers and distributors to source opportunities, perform analysis and negotiate deals globally
- Assists team members in increasing closure rate, deal velocity and customer retention through monitoring, coaching, and demonstrating best practices
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes and profit.
- Ensuring the effective and consistent use of CRM tools to ensure accurate tracking of prospecting and deal flow, customer and contact information and timely forecasting of results
The Successful Applicant
- Can evidence a track record of leading (and achieving against targets) a global sales team in a B2B environment
- Demonstrable track record of successful deal-making, building trust and defining and leading large, complex end-to-end deal processes
- Is still at the sharp end of driving the sales process from plan to close
- Good working knowledge of a CRM system such as Salesforce
What's on Offer
- Salary commensurate with the seniority of this position
- Flexible benefits package
- Commission Structure
- Stock Options