Global Social Media Manager
Join a team of fearless innovators in Bristol's most talked about business
Create eye catching, ground breaking content as you grow Elvies social channels
About Our Client
Elvie develop extraordinary and smart technologies designed to improve the lives of women. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve the problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
- They're fearless - Elvie tackle taboos and break boundaries, requiring sensitivity and courage.
- They're innovators - Elvie are passionate, curious and data-driven. Elvie are constantly learning how to work smarter, faster and better. Always embracing change and innovation.
- We're in it together - Together, Elvie are constantly learning, embracing change and seeking innovation, whilst having fun along the way. Those at Elvie stay authentic and embrace their differences.
The successful Social Media Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Create the Elvie global social media strategy
- Manage all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube), driving follower growth, reach, engagement and referrals
- Create, curate and plan engaging and SEO-optimised social media and blog content
- Create the annual content plan and provide markets with a monthly Facebook calendar
- Collaborate and work with the in-house creative team, partners and influencers to brief and oversee content and copy creation
- Analyse and report on social media and campaign success
- Manage relationships with health experts and content creators
- Work closely with SEO agency, creative agencies and PR agencies
- Run the Elvie US brand ambassador program in the US, updating campaign timeline and making sure the wider team have access to UGC
- Work closely with copywriter and freelancer writers/ SEO agency for blog content
- Ensure that the blog, collateral and social channels are kept up to date in line with brand guidelines working closely with brand and creative teams
- Support execution of consumer events, brand partnerships, sale promotions and giveaways
The Successful Applicant
The successful Social Media Manager will posses the following skills and attributes:
- At least 7 years experience in social media and scaling online communities
- Strategic agility, experienced in creating social media strategies
- Proven ability to create cut-through content (a portfolio showcasing your ability)
- The ability to think and do! This role covers both the planning and the execution
- Experience of working with brand guidelines and delivering brand compliant material
- Ability to adapt tone of voice and write strategically for each audience and platform
- Excellent planning and written communication skills
- Proven flare for storytelling, social media, design and visual content
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of all main social media channels
- Experience using a brand ambassador tool, Zyper would be a bonus
- Experience in using social media management and reporting tools, e.g. Later, Sproutsocial, Linkfluence, Google Analytics
Note: you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role
What's on Offer
- Fantastic range of benefits
- £45,000 + bonus
- Flexible working (average hours are 9.00am-17.00pm)
- Home working available.
- Elvie welcomes applicants from London, where you will have a mix of office based working and home based working. Travel will be reimbursed.
- The opportunity to join a an exciting business where they have received more than 30 awards, including being named one of 15 startups "To Watch" by The Sunday Times and ranked as the 6th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom in 2019. Tania Boler has recently been rated as the 8th most influential person shaping british technology in 2019 by Business Insider and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags. In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B, the largest ever fundraise in Femtech.