- Global supply chain planning role, focused on 3 - 18 months capacity planning
- Opportunity to join a high-growth, progressive, people centric organisation!
About Our Client
My Cambridge based client are a true market-leader within the Life Sciences sector.
They recently ranked extremely highly in the Best Places To Work UK 2021 survey and are dedicated to attracting talent, whilst retaining and developing their employees.
As Global Supply Chain Planner you will have the following responsibilities:
- Development of the annual production and inventory budget and tracking of progress against that budget for multiple in-house manufacturing sites across the globe
- Ensuring that inventory levels are optimised at all stages of the value chain, working with stakeholders to optimise inventory within approved levels
- Optimising production and manufacturing efficiency's by combining batches of common materials needed by different product types
- Supporting continuous improvement within the Supply Chain team, contributing and leading as required, specific improvement activities both locally and cross-functionally
- Contributing to the company S&OP and capacity management processes
- Ensuring good communication on product and production/manufacturing status across the value chain, driving performance, and ensuring that gaps to requirement are appropriately dealt with and escalated
The Successful Applicant
If you have several years of supply chain experience in a high mix environment and you are ready to take your career to the next level, this Global Supply Chain Planner opportunity is the role for you...
- Experience within biological or pharmaceuticals manufacturing would be advantageous, but any FMCG experience would be sufficient
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent Inc. supply chain qualifications, MBA etc.
- You will have experience working in an environment with an integrated ERP system e.g. Oracle, SAP, JDE alongside advanced Excel skills
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of inventory management and capacity management
- You will have a natural attention to detail, an aptitude for problem-solving, great communication and presentation skills, and an ability to build effective relationships at all levels in an organisation
- You will value continuous improvement and personal development, being able and willing to pursue professional development opportunities
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary plus package, including a share scheme!
This is a truly exciting time to join a high-growth, progressive, people-centric organisation...