- Immediately available with governance and/or compliance experience?
- Looking for a temp contract that could be extended?
About Our Client
· Providing secretariat support for Council and committee meetings including minuting meetings.
· Line management of two Governance officers.
· Training up of the two Governance officers in managing committee meetings.
· Oversee the work of the two Governance officers.
· Oversee the processes for appointment, reappointment and induction.
· Work across the team advising on corporate complaints, including taking on investigations, as required.
· Manage the process of payment of member fees.
The Successful Applicant
· Considerable governance knowledge and experience of advising at Board-level (Essential)
· Good oral and written communication skills, including drafting of minutes, and attention to detail (Essential)
· Experience of drafting and presenting policies and reports (Essential)
· Line management experience (Essential)
· Relevant company secretarial qualification, such as Associate/Diploma of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (or equivalent) (Desirable)
· Project management skills
· Able to build relationships and work effectively across the organisation,engaging others in the benefits of governance and compliance good practice
· Able to work independently and manage priorities effectively, with the ability to plan ahead and adjust to constantly changing priorities
· Able to investigate issues and report the outcome with an attention to detail, using insight to draw out learning and reflection
· Able to gain the trust and confidence of senior colleagues
· Able to manage own workload and prioritise effectively
· Have a customer service ethos
· Be innovative and committed to continuous improvement, finding ways in which we can do things better
What's on Offer
3 months temp contract with possible extension