- Exciting role with a Governmental entity, Saudi Vision 2030 project
- Start-up Governmental entity commissioned by the Royal Decree
About Our Client
Exciting opportunity with a Start-up Governmental entity commissioned by the royal decree based in the North-West of Saudi Arabia.
This roles reports into the Chief Legal Officer
Please note, below duties are not limited to the job description and for indicative purposes:
- Develop and deliver the Authority's corporate governance framework in line with the applicable Saudi Governance Regulations.
- Draft Corporate Governance rules & policies.
- Provide advice's on Corporate Governance matters.
- Maintain, review and update key governance documents to ensure efficient and accountable decision making.
- Ensure decisions are taken in line with delegations and operates within delegations and legal powers.
- Define governance roles and responsibilities to establish clear accountability.
- Assist in establishing governance implementation road-map.
- Review and amend policies, procedures, and mandates of Board sub-committees to achieve best practices.
- Conduct research, gather information from multiple sources and present results.
- Assist in developing and maintaining department policies and procedures to achieve best practices.
- Compile data for analysis and develop tracking and reporting.
- Assist in preparing and presenting comprehensive reports to upper management and audit team, covering issues and recommendations.
- Perform duties in accordance with all applicable standards, policies, and regulatory guidelines to promote a safe working environment
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 9+ years of experience working in Corporate Governance.
- This position will be based in Riyadh and/or the North-West of Saudi, must be open to travelling between cities.
- Start-up experience working with an Authority or Governmental entity is preferred.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary package with benefits (Bonus, Schooling, etc.) is on offer for the successful candidate.