Experience working in a fast paced environment?
Taken minutes at Board and Committee meetings?
About Our Client
To support the Head of Governance in the provision of a high quality Governance and Company Secretarial service including but not limited to:
- Supporting the Head of Governance in ensuring that all company governance documentation is up to date; compliant and fit for purpose
- General assistance and administrative support to Board Members
- Co-ordination of Board Member expenses
- Overseeing the provision of IT support to Board Members
- Maintenance of the Board Members' contact list and attendance list
- Take minutes at Board and Committee meetings as and when required o Implementation of an Induction Programme for newly appointed Board Members and annual training plan
- Preparation of Group Board, including AGMs and associated Committee papers, ensuring that they are uploaded onto the Group's paperless meeting system, Convene
- Maintaining the calendar of meetings on the Intranet and uploading other documents onto the Board Members' site as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in administrative and organisational work
- Good listening and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Thorough approach with a high standard of attention to detail
- Excellent personal and office organisation skills in order prioritise own workload without close supervision and able to meet deadlines within fixed time scales and under pressure.
- Excellent skills in MS Office products - especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of event management
- Proficient in minute taking
- Working knowledge of data protection legislation
What's on Offer