Graduate Agency Support Advisor
A permanent position with monthly bonus
Brilliant for anyone who enjoys working with people and networking
About Our Client
A Manchester based leading provider of limited company, umbrella company & back office services to contractors and recruitment agencies.
The key responsibilities of the successful Agency Support Advisor:
- Take ownership and resolve the company's agency queries coming from the agencies themselves, or other parts of the business
- Respond to queries via telephone and email
- Make phone calls to agencies to provide them with positive messages regarding the service that we are providing to them, with an aim of encouraging them to refer to the company
The Successful Applicant
The successful Agency Support Advisor will have:
- A good, strong work ethic. Someone who wants to exceed in all that they do.
- A friendly, polite and approachable manner. Be a trusted source of information and support.
- The ability to provide a high quality of written and verbal assistance to agencies
- A desire to be successful in your role and exceed your targets
- Must be comfortable at promoting the company's services and speaking with recruitment agencies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desirable: call centre and customer service experience
What's on Offer
This is a customer service role but with a reward. There are targets set in place and room to exceed in the Agency Support Advisor Role.