Graduate CDM/H&S Advisor
Excellent Graduate Opportunity with a leading Construction Consultancy
Development Opportunty for Graduate looking to specialise in CDM/H&S
About Our Client
The consultancy has been combining excellence and innovation for more than 40 years with a strong track record across the housing, health, education, care, blue light and commercial sectors, as well as in regeneration and mixed use.
Our work ranges from restoration to new builds, and often requires a high degree of sensitivity to meet the needs of all those involved. Past projects include schools, hospitals, fire stations, churches and care homes.
As the Graduate CDM your main responsibilities will include:
- Attending Health and Safety Meetings
- Talks with clients, design team members and contractors
- Helping lead design teams through the design process in line with CDM regulations.
- Undertake Inspections on site and inform on construction phase risk
- Undertaking duties in accordance with the CDM Regulations 2015.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Graduate CDM Advisor should ideally hold the following:
- Knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regs 2015 with a Degree in CDM or a H&S focused degree.
- IOSH membership preferred
- Must be a self motivator with high aspirations, excellent planning, organisational, teamwork and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise workload and ability to lead teams
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading Construction Consultancy based in Central London. The role is suited to a CDM/H&S Graduate looking to further specialise in this field. This role will offer insight to a wide range of clients and has excellent developmental opportunities. The role is a Monday - Friday position, with a competitive Graduate starting salary of £23,000 - £25,000 plus an excellent benefits package.