Graduate German Speaking Sales Opportunity
Are you looking for your next career move? Maybe a move abroad?
Amazing opportunity to earn and travel, apply today!
About Our Client
Based on the sunny island of Cyprus, our client is an internationally regulated Investment Firm, acting as an online broker for clients looking to invest Forex (Foreign Exchange.) looking for a number of Sales Consultant - German Speaking to join them ASAP!
What is Forex? Forex is the global decentralized or over-the-counter market for the trading of currencies for profit.
Make the right choice now and join one of the most flourishing industries on the island - the Financial Sector (while being offered just the right amount of training to improve your skills and prosper.)
- Dealing with client enquiries and requirements via email and telephone.
- Converting the initial client enquiries into client deposits whilst providing a high level of customer service and assistance throughout the process
- Promoting the company's products and services
- Speak about Forex trading with clients confidently and effectively
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients
- Upselling to clients eg; getting them to deposit a higher amount
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in German,Spanish, Italian or Swedish and excellent level of English
- Proven experience within a Sales environment
- Ability to manage day-to-day sales functions
- Strong communication skills
- Trustworthiness and reliability
- Computer savviness
- Ability to work with deadlines & targets
- Management and mathematics skills
- Great objection-handling skills
- Preferably prior experience in the Forex & CFD Industry.
What's on Offer
As part of this Graduate German Speaking Sales Opportunity , you will receive -
- Competitive remuneration package
- Amazing uncapped commission structure
- Excellent office location - Central Limassol just 5 minutes away from the beach!
- Company Rental Car
- Relocation support and package inc Accommodation Allowance
- Amazing office culture and working environment
- Out of hours work activities eg; (sports activities, happy hours, social activities with the team including trips to restaurants, tavernas etc)
- Industry leading training throughout your time with the business, under the governance of CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission)
- Health insurance