Graduate Management Trainee
Receive training and support to aid your progression into a career in management
Exciting opportunity for a 6 month placement abroad
About Our Client
The business, with a base in Glasgow, is a major international services provider with a presence across Europe and Latin America. They work with over 400,000 clients delivering a variety of products across the hospitality, healthcare, industry, commerce and cleaning sectors.
The successful Graduate Management Trainee will:
- Perform four, 6-month rotations to get exposure to management in different areas of the business.
Be given clear responsibilities and projects to deliver as an integral member of the operations team, ensuring that organisational goals and objectives are met.
Gain experience in people management, leadership and customer relationship management.
- Network with the wider business.
Take part in a 6-month international placement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Graduate Management Trainee will ideally be:
- Educated to degree level in one of the following relevant fields: Engineering, Mathematics, Chemistry, Technical, Business Administration, Management, Accounting.Experienced in working in a role within a relevant field (manufacturing and production, distribution, supply chain and logistics etc.)
- Personable and professional with excellent communication skills
- Flexible in work location within your region and willing to participate in an international placement
- Able to work towards deadlines and has a good attention to detail whilst retaining a view on the bigger picture
- Foreign language skills are desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
A competitive salary, a company vehicle, phone and laptop, and unrivalled development opportunities