Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Unrivalled career progression
Meritocratic promotions and rewards
About Our Client
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
Within our Birmingham office we have circa 150 Recruitment Consultants recruiting across a variety of specialisms. What you will find here is a vibrant culture where the success of our teams is underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
Recruitment is a strong career choice for recent graduates as it is financially rewarding and offers unlimited career progression, where you will be working with other like-minded graduates and consultants.
You will be helping some of the world's leading companies develop, and most importantly, giving candidates the chance to make the most of their potential.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be managing the end to end recruitment life cycle.
- Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
- Researching the market and keeping up to date with market trends
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates, through various means including advertising and networking events.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing candidates using our market leading database, whilst consistently hitting KPI's and targets.
- Within your first 6 months classroom based and on the job training by our incredible internal training team (this continues throughout your career all the way up to director level)
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment.
- Passion, credibility and drive- are you going to be the next director?
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your candidates and clients
- You will be ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with PageGroup by demonstrating your inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge.
What's on Offer
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
- Training - we are committed to developing our employees through our industry leading training to help you achieve success as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
- Career growth - From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be the best to allow. Graduates usually move from Associate Consultants to Managing Consultants all within 1-3 years.
- Global opportunities - Ever dreamt about working in Asia, Australia, UAE, or the U.S? With over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, this is all possible.
- Huge potential earnings - with a competitive commission scheme you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in.
- Incentives - 5* Luxury holidays, Annual bonuses and reward schemes, gym membership, work socials and private healthcare are all part of the package.