Graduate Recruitment Consultant
FTSE250 training and development with excellent career progression
Uncapped earnings with excellent benefits
About Our Client
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment consultancy. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist Recruitment Consultant in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
Within our Reading office you will find vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Times Top 100 Company to Work For
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be managing the end to end recruitment life cycle.
- Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
- Researching the market and keeping up to date with market trends
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates, through various means including advertising and networking events.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing candidates using our market leading database, whilst consistently hitting KPI's and targets.
- Within your first 6 months classroom based and on the job training by our incredible internal training team (this continues throughout your career all the way up to director level)
The Successful Applicant
As a graduate recruitment consultant based in our Reading office you will be responsible for:
- Building and growing a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
- Developing client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Scheduling and attending pitches with prospective clients
- Consulting and engaging with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
- Candidate engagement - identifying and attracting potential candidates
- Interviewing candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Providing advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Working as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
What's on Offer
We believe no other recruitment consultancy can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way
As a graduate recruitment consultant at PageGroup you will have the opportunity to truly make your mark and run your own business whilst being supported by our Managers and Directors alongside our market leading training who will guide you to progress your careers to Management and Director Levels
We can offer you a competitive salary together with uncapped commission and bonuses; alongside a wide range of attractive employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, the ability to buy or sell extra holiday days and lots of retail discounts
We work within a meritocratic environment where you are rewarded and recognised based on your productivity - our high performing consultants have been able to progress quickly (within a 5 year period, one of our Directors went from
Graduate recruitment consultant to Director with 6 promotions), and our 'High Flyers' were recently rewarded with trips to Ibiza, Brazil, Miami and LA
Have a look at what a career at PageGroup could offer you and, if you like what you see, we look forward to meeting you - https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/recruitment-jobs